Your action is needed now.
As early as this Friday, February 27, the U.S. House will vote on President Biden’s $1.9 TRILLION “stimulus” package.
Do you remember it wasn’t too long ago that both Republicans and Democrats were afraid to vote for a bill that would cost Americans billions of dollars?
Now the spending bills go beyond millions and billions like the latest $1.9 Trillion Covid relief bill, dubiously named the “American Rescue Plan” which will only continue the reckless destruction of the dollar and massive distortions in our economy that harm small businesses.
This 591-page bill is filled with special interest bailouts and more crony capitalism waste that have nothing to do with Covid and re-opening our country:
• $135 million to the National Endowment for the Arts, $135 million to the National Endowment of the Humanities, and $200 million to the Institute of Museum and Library Services
• $10 million for the "preservation and maintenance of Native American languages"
• $50 million for family planning
• $500 million "to support public health data surveillance and analytics infrastructure modernization initiatives at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention," aka contact tracing
• Another $15 billion to the private airline industry
• Over $1 billion toward "socially disadvantaged" farmers and related groups — including an equity commission, agricultural training and other assistance to advance racial justice in farming
• $750 million for native American housing
• $129 Billion for public schools – money they get whether they re-open or not
• And more, more, more!
The bill also calls for a $15 minimum wage within the next four years.
What do Americans get:
• And at least $6,000 per person added to our nearly $28 Trillion national debt
Call your U.S. Representative now at 202-225-3121 and tell them to stop the waste! Tell them to vote “NO” on this new pork-filled spending bill.
If there’s anything that would truly “stimulate” the economy, it’s to open it up without any more unscientific and tyrannical restrictions.
Congress needs to stop being derelict with our money and stop the corruption and waste.
Call your U.S. Representative now at 202-225-3121 and demand they vote “NO” on this new pork-filled spending bill.